Timelines evolved human races' enlightenment of thought
I was told as a Christian I should not be superstitious, I should not read astrology, I should not play tarot card, I should not consult Feng Shui master, I should not simply call out, "Oh my God!"
So as a Christian, there have many taboos, I was taught to obey them so that I won't offend my God! But if you carefully observe the ancient time Christian to modern time's Christian, have you notice many taboos have changed through the timeline? The conservative Christian strongly forbid the practice of divorce and homosexual activities, but these days, you could see pastors also married for the second times, some fathers are gays, and some pastors never got married, but they co-habited with another man or woman. In old days, that could be considered as orgies, they could be prosecuted or ostracized by the society. But in a modern society, nobody would say a word about it, the religious authority tends to grow more tolerance through the timelines, what a grace?
Seemingly, due to the growing population on earth, human races have evolved to mind their own business, so you can't blame them have subdued to selfishness. You can't blame your neighbor never comes to poke his/her nose into your life, he/she is financially independent, he/she travels anytime, your dogs or mobile phone is much more reliable than your neighbor if you need help urgently.
If you read Genesis, other then Adam and Eve, it began from Noah, he could foretell his three children's future, and Joseph could dream to foretell his future.
When I argued that these biblical figures were actually acting like a fortune teller, they could prophesy their children's future or a king's future, then I was told because God was the one who granted them the power to foretell future and gave them the dreams, and other people's fortune-telling and dreams could be the deed of devils!
Definitely, evolution has played a part in human's enlightenment of thoughts, and more intelligent the human races, they are gods themselves, why they need a God to worship? Ask the published and unpublished 2000 over billionaires on earth, how many of them believed there is a God?
No comments:
Post a Comment